Friday, May 10, 2013

day seven eight and nine

day 7. What is your dream job, and why?
i would say my dream job is fulfilled being a mom and a hair dresser and working with amazing people . i thought my dream job was to be a news ancor and be on tv tell the news and what not but when i married frank all i wanted to do was hair and be a mom and have fun on the ranch. and that i did i worked in evanston wy for about four years i loved it but it was costing alot to drive the long drive to just get to work so i went in to a store in randolph and asked the lady there if her daughter needed help and she asked if i was looking for work i was so here i am now working at a store and doing hair and being a mom and still getting to play  on the ranch and play in general.


 
day 8. What are 5 passions you have?
hair, being a mom , scrapbooking , sewing, and shooting guns



day 9. List 5 people who have influenced you and describe how.
1. my mom and dad they really help me out when ever i need.
2. my siblings with out them id be no where even if we diddnt ge talong at the end of the day we will always be there for each other.
3. my husband he really knows me best knows how to calm me make me laugh make me cry make me angry and litterally be there every time i call or need him im so glad i got a great guy next to me every night, he is my rock im so proud of him for being a man and working hard for his family and never bats and eye when i need anything i love him so much.
4. my grandparents all of them even my inlaw grandparents they are always ther if i need them and always there just to talk im blesses to have so many grandparents that love me. 
5. my best friends i have two marny and krystal i really love how i can go to them for every thing our kids are more like brother and sisters i love that they dont judge me or care how i act i can be so weird and they will just be weird with me they are awsome  love that my kid gets to grow up knowing them as family thats how close we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment